Ola girls.. Ahem.. Normally I would address you as ladies but today we are going younger.. Anyway I hope April is treating you good. I recently received 2 boxes of Freshkon® Dezigner Solitaire Series. When I was asked to pick my colours, what I had in mind was black and brown. Yes.. darlings I have pass the age of being bimbo and young. Hahaha.. Can you believe I even wanted to recolour my hair to black! Holy cow! I am such a boring person now!
Back to the designer lenses, Freshkon® had recently came out with 4 gorgeous shades of lenses under their Dezigner Series.
The colours above is not so accurate. Refer to my close up picture for a better view.
Not only the four colours are stunning they do come in gorgeous printed patterns too. Because of the outstanding multi-faceted diamond cut, Freshkon® Dezigner lenses will cater for the youngster with the age between 16 to 25 years old. Well, even if you are old in numbers if you are young at heart who cares. You defines you and Freshkon Dezigner lenses will help to make you shine and create your signature look.
Guess which shades that I picked! I have been warned earlier that this contact lenses are not for the professional since their targeted consumer are students or young working adult who work in beauty, fashion and creative industry…. Oh well I do consider myself fun :P so I picked the weirdest colour, PINK! And a more neutral colour GREEN!
If you asked me I really love the Green Solitaire a whole lot! I even received few compliments saying that I look prettier (I am pretty so this makes me prettier. Get it?) Guess who compliments me the first time? My boss! XD
The contact lenses come in blister packaging instead of bottles. I prefer the blister packaging a whole lot more just because I cut myself once while opening my Geo contact lenses. This is waaay more convenient.
Oh yes honey. I have perfect vision :P
Here are some infos you might want to know about Freshkon® Dezigner lenses :
· 55% water content for optimal comfort
· Hydrophilic surface for comfortable wear
· Large optical zone for clear vision
· Wide power range from -0.00D to -10.00D
I wore my Green Solitaire twice for work and Pink Solitaire once during the weekends.. Here are some close up photos comparing my eye colour to the contact lenses.
You can see very clearly the gorgeous solitaire pattern on Freshkon® Dezigner lenses
My comments on :
- Colour: As mentioned earlier, I am in love with Green Solitaire. The colour is not too striking but the pattern definitely stand out. While for Pink solitaire, the colour is just as gorgeous. Definitely awesome to be worn for partying :P
- Size: This lenses is 14.2 mm in diameter. It might not give enlarging effect for some but for me the effect is just nice. As you can see I have the Chinese eyes which is small. Bigger diameter lenses will make me look like Ju-On.
- Level of Comfort: Just to check the level of comfortableness I wore Green Solitaire to work, I wore the lenses for about 10 hours. Frankly said, roughly around 6 hours my eye starts to get itchy and dry. The first few hours was fantastic but wouldn’t recommend this for long hours. The most important thing is I had amazing experience wearing this. My normal lenses will normally cause me to have blurry sight due to smaller optical zone but with Freshkon® Dezigner lenses I do not have that problem
- Softness: Freshkon® Dezigner lenses are in the middle I guess. I did not face curling problem which is great and the application was effortless. Unlike certain brands that I tried before, wearing lenses alone took me more than 15 minutes! While wearing falsies took me less than 2! Tsk..can you imagine?
· An extrovert and someone who enjoys attention.
· Into groovy, quirky fashion, hairstyles, accessories, music and art.
· Likes to be considered a trendsetter.
· Crazy about Japanese and Korean trends.
If you need help in choosing your shades, this might help.
I would love to have the Green Solitaire in my daily make-up regime. I just couldn’t get enough. I would recommend this just because the optical zone for the lenses is larger compared to most lenses I tried before. One pair of Freshkon® Dezigner series is retailing at RM65 per box and last up to a month. For now they are having a nationwide promotion BUY 2 FREE 1. Yay!
Disclaimer: Contact lenses courtesy of Freshkon®