I rarely update on monthly most favourite products. Mostly because I normally fall in love with a product for a long time and to post up the same picture every month is kinda stupid. Right? not too mentioned that I manage to cut my beauty product shopping substantially. (YAY) But still didn't manage to save much because I use my money to spend on regular massage treatment (BOO). Anyway..
Here are the new products I am totally loving this month! As in Super Extremely in love! :) I will be reviewing them one by one. Stay tuned for detailed review.
Here are the list of the items:
- My Beauty Diary sheet mask, I was first introduced to this and fall in love after the first use! Loving the Bird's Nest Mask and Bulgarian White Rose Mask. Got them from SaSa for RM49.90 for a box of ten with 2 free mask sheet.
- La Foret Heating Pumpkin Enzyme Peel Mask, I finally manage to have this in full size!! Let me know if you ever see this brand locally. Bought for RM34 NP:RM40 This product is amazing! My skin look brighter and healthier after every application!
- Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Greed, pretty plum berry colour! Natural flush look ;) Bought in Sephora Malaysia, RM84 (I think.)
- Jack Black lip balm Natural Mint & Shea Butter SPF25, leave your lips smooth and supple!
- Claudalie, Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme, I never thought this could be so amazing! Can't wait to review this!! ;) This was included in SaSa Blogger tea party goodie bag. Retailing for RM120 for 40ml
- Loreal UV Perfect Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protector SPF50UVA+++ in Beige, Finally I have found something that I will use everyday without fail, without the white cast over my face! ;)
- Soap&Glory Girligo Body Moisturizing Mist, wonderful scent that last all day long! RM3x.
Good news! I finally hit the pan with my Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder.
Happy June for all!