Following up the trend with super long lasting pigmented lip product is Sleek! Presenting Paint Pout!!
With 11 shades how can you run out of colours?
I finally received my paint pout! A friend of mine help me with the purchase from SuperDrug,UK. I only bought 3 colours because my OCC Lip Tars are still sitting in my drawer barely touched!
However I am dying to review this and do a comparison to the OCC Lip Tars I owned. If you are interested to check out my review on Lip Tar click here and here. Comparison on both Sleek and OCC will be up when I am free. Which I hope soooon ;)
These are the 3 colours I bought. Pretty basic. Didn't get the mixing colour because I bought few mixer from OCC previously.
Paint Pout is retailing at £4.99 for 8ml worth of products. The texture is creamy, very opaque colour and non glossy but does have a satin finish to it. When they say a little goes a long way they really mean it and you just need a tiny bit for a opaque even colour on your lips.
Beautiful thing about this is you can mix them to get new colours. With what I have in hand I don't pretty much get to experiment but if you are planning to purchase blue and white you will be surprise with what you can come up with!
These are the 3 colour I have mixed.
I personally love the dusty rose colour on the left.
Below are the swatches of the original colours.
- This last a very long time. You do not have to reapply many times and one whole tube will last you years even if you plan to use it everyday.
- The price is affordable, even after conversion this will cost only around RM25 with postage maybe more.
- Packaging is really convenient and it doesn't leak.
- This stains! To remove it will be a little harder. Proper lip remover will be needed.
- A little drying on my lips.
- Doesn't hide chapped lips. To have this on beautifully, you lips have to be really healthy or else it will look ugly.
- Hard to get in Malaysia.
- The oil and the colour separate. I hate this the most!
Overall a good product, if you do not need a product that last that long and you feel contented with your everyday lipstick or lip gloss I say just stick to them. This is more suitable for those who have trouble finding the unique shades they have in mind, makeup artist, etc..For me, this is just plain lust :p