Another eye look I created with my Acid Palette from Sleek. Inspired by the traffic lights
Oh, I used my Aruba blush on my cheek for this look too. So keep scrolling to see the result.
For this look I used colour No9 (neon pink) on the inner half of the lids, No1( shimmery plum) for the outer half, No3 (neon yellow) on the crease and above it and No2 (white) and Dust (NYX Chrome Eyeshadow) for the inner corner of the eye and No10 (neon green) near the waterline.
Yellow, Green and instead of Red I use Pink.
aahh~~ I guess I can wear Aruba too huh? Despite the super Sunkist Orange colour. I guess the rule of thumb is to apply it light handedly.
LOL my face look super "V" here!
I would LOVE to wear this look out!!!
- ZA Skin Beauty Liquid FondationSPF18PA++ in shade 22 .
- Hard Candy Welcome Matte Mattifying /powder.
- Sleek I- Divine Acid Eyeshadow Palette.
- Koji Eyelash Glue in Black
- Shu Uemura Brow Pencil in Brown 03
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in 313
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack.
- NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in Dust
- Lioele Blooming Liptox in Pinky Orange 01
- Sleek Caribbean Collection Blush in Aruba.
Loving the palette very much!! If you happen to have the same palette please do a look and let me know. I would love to see