Said to be a " Heavy duty, multi-use concealer that provides ultimate coverage. Formula blends flawlessly into skin. Hide everything from dark circles and blemishes to tattoos." Know to be the dupes for Kat Von D Tattoo concealer. Not too sure about that as I do not own one and I can foresee the need of not having one because this surpasses all the concealer I own! When they said it will hide everything. It really hide everything! From acne marks, blemishes, discolouration, dark circles.. you see them no more! I have yet to try to conceal tattoo with this to see if it lives up to expectation.
This available in 3 shades and mine is in medium 313. As previously mentioned in my Hard Candy haul I am afraid of this concealer might turn out to be a bit darker, to my surprise after blending them in. It vanished flawlessly.
(left liquid concealer, right pencil concealer)
The pigmentation of this concealer is really great! It is thick and scentless. Because of the thickness of the concealer, over applying can result in difficulties to blend it out. If the correct amount are used, this concealer is a total doll.
The formulation is creamy but not oily. I did not notice this enhancing my fine lines nor make them vanish. For dry skin, prior to application, prepping your skin is crucial to avoid patchy and cakey looking result. Make sure they are well moisturized.
The blemishes, acne scars and dark circles are covered well even though the lighting in both pictures are waaay different.
This inexpensive concealer has become my top most favourite concealer! I am so happy that I decided to pick this up. $6 for 20g of products this will last me a long time as all you needed is a teeny weeny amount.
Pencil concealer included in this set is great for spot concealing. If you need something to be tossed in your purse, this would be the one you need. Coverage provided by the pencil concealer is only good for light marks.
The pencil is creamy as well. Goes on smoothly.
How to use:
For a better result applied bit by bit in dabbing motion instead of slapping a whole lot of concealer and try to blend it in. Remember, a little goes a long way.
- Very pigmented. Cover almost all imperfection there is.
- Pencil concealer is more suitable to cover light pigmentation.
- Creamy and easy to blend for both the pencil and liquid concealer.
- Hygienic. Come in a squeeze tube packaging.
- Generous amount of products.
- ONLY $6!! and a pencil concealer is included. Good deal.
- For marks that have creases, you might need to prime your skin prior to concealing as the concealer will sit on those cracks and creases.
- If you have dry patches on your skin, I suggest you prime your skin as this may sit on it and make the whole look patchy.
- Pencil concealer do not work so well in covering really dark marks.
- Only available in 3 shades. So if you are the not so lucky ones, the color might not suit you and buying 2 concealer to mix will defeat its purpose to be a affordable concealer.
- Only available in Walmart and not all Walmart have it! How disappointing.
Overall a great product. Value for money and does its job perfectly fine. If you have easy access to this I suggest you pick this up to try it out. Love it.