Some said the key to having a great hair is stop washing them so much, so that your natural hair oils will regulate your scalp.
On the other hand, how not to wash your scalp so often?! When the day is over you are scratching you head like no one business because they are so itchy and oily..
Your hair appear so flat that you always find yourself tying them up. I don't know about you but I find the hair below is not so appealing.
So flat! She really need something to make those hair puffed a little bit!
I personally like volumised hair so, you can't blame me ;p
Comparing Scarlett Johanson with Claire Danes I prefer the later.
If you wanna add volume to your hair too, YOU CAN! Because with The All Nighter Styling Powder all you have to do is Scrunch. Zhuzh. Fluff. Toss. Tease. and you are DONE!
The ultimate natural styling powder that builds volume, absorbs excess oil, freshens hair and extends your blow out. give body to a limp, lifeless hair and eliminates the need for excessive shampooing. Gently scented with essence of tangerine (to freshen without being too perfume-y) and contains real silk powder to ass manageability imparting a luxurious satin feel. You can leave it in with great texture or brush it out for an amazing 'fresh from the salon' look.
What I say?
This product does builds volume. But if you naturally have thin hair like mine don't hope so much. In other words, yes it does give a little tiny volume to your hair but not those miraculously thick appearance ;)
Extend your blow out? Yes. When I chopped off my hair I use this more often. It works better in creating volumised looking hair on short hair rather than long hair. Long hair is heavy I guess ;)
If you apply this on a oily looking hair it does absorb the oil and make it look fresher. More like a mattifier. Not for skin but for your hair and scalp. You can definitely smell the tangerine essence mentioned but not so much. So this is good to use fresh out of the shower (on dry hair la..duh) and not when you are all sweaty afterwards. Because no pefume-y smell from this powder will help in masking your stinking head smell ;p
The All Nighter Styling Powder vs Osis+ Dust It.
- The All Nighter Styling Powder have a slight scent to it while Osis+ Dust It doesn't have any scent to it.
- If you compare the texture of both powder on your palms The All Nighter Styling Powder appears to be more heavy looking and coarse. While Osis+ Dust It appears really smooth.
- The All Nighter Styling Powder doesn't not caused stiffness, on the other hand Osis+ Dust It does.
- The All Nighter Styling Powder available in SIX different colors! Osis+ Dust It only one =(
- Unlike Osis+ Dust It, The All Nighter Styling Powder is not readily available in Malaysia
- The All Nighter Styling Powder is RM70 from Serendipity while Osis+ Dust It is RM29.90 after 50% discount in Shins.
- The All Nighter Styling Powder is all natural, Paraben, Aluminium, Silica, Talc, Animal Cruelty FREE. Silica is listed as one of the ingredients in Osis+ Dust It.
I personally find that both product doesn't give much volume to my hair but definitely absorb the excess oil ;)