Bad breath is equally bad as body odour. There are so many brands out there that claims to be refreshing, fight bacteria and reduce bad breath, from past experience, they did not work. For instance, mouth wash, yes they keep my breath fresh but only few hours long. I say max 3 hours. Don't even get started on chewing gum. When I am having bad breath day, I never chew gum. They made my breath worse! Yucks! Until I found this. A herbapeutic toothpaste. Hahaha. I don't know if "herbapeutic" exist but that's what on the bottle.
I received a full size sample from Hermo Malaysia together with Dr Barman three headed super brush (what comes to mind is Medusa) to try. Toothpaste is probably the least interesting item to try out (at least to me) but this exceed my expectation.
What is on the packaging
Naturally helps inhibit night-time bacteria that cause bad morning breath. Helps whiten and protect while you sleep.
Active ingredients :
- 14 natural extracts - natural antiseptics and antibacterials that helps prevent oral bacteria, gum diseases and bad breath. (Eucalyptus, Clove, Fennel, Anise, Salvia, Catechu, Commiphora, Cinnamon, Myrrhis, Chamomila, Ratanhia, Mint, Glycyrrhiza and Sage.)
- Xylitol - Natural sweetener found in fruits and vegetables that odour-producing bacteria cannot feed on, so it helps decrease the growth of oral bacteria.
- CDX (Cyclodextrin Complex) - Helps eliminate bad morning breath by trapping bad smell and prolonging fresh breath.
- Silica Complex - Micronised silica complex helps get rid of plague without destroying natural tooth enamel.
- Stable Vitamin C - An antioxidant that protects cells against damage and heals wounds for healthier gums.
Where to buy?
The toothpaste is available online at Hermo Malaysia, link.
Few sizes are available and the prices are
- RM12 for 60g
- RM18 for 120g
So share with me, will you purchase this to improve your breath?
Disclaimer : Sponsored